Data Analyst - West MidlandsCompany:
Reply Ltd Location:
Provide analytical insight into existing applications data. Document & communicate data characteristics, data structures & relationships within the application.
Perform data quality profiling and identify data elements requiring data cleansing. Provide an indication of complexity in task of cleansing where appropriate.
- Relational database technology, SQL Server 2012 or above
- Relational design principles of ´Referential data integrity´
- Third normal form concept, Demoralisation
- Data Sampling techniques
- Data Quality principles
- Data Profiling
- SQL - Structured Query Language, development of interrogation queries
- Microsoft Excel 2010 or above
- CSV file handling
- Data Governance principles (Security, Handling of data)
Other recent jobs in Birmingham