Field Fisher Waterhouse LLP Location:
We are looking for a full time Industrial Disease Paralegal to join our Risk and Liability Team within Dispute Resolution in Birmingham. The successful candidate will be able to manage challenging workload and work under pressure.
- Providing administration and legal support to fee earners
- Liaising with clients including resolving queries
- Managing client invoicing
- Producing client reports
- Legal research
- Administrative tasks
Key Skills & Experience
Fieldfisher aims to ensure equality of opportunity and we are actively working towards improving the diversity of our staff. All applications will only be considered on merit and the applicant´s suitability to meet the requirements of the role
- Undergraduate degree, GDL if applicable and LPC.
- Previous experience and interest in Dispute Resolution work desirable but not essential
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, keen and proactive.
- Must be self-motivated, organised with an ability to prioritise tasks.
Other recent jobs in Birmingham