RATH Media requires a Graphic Design intern, to join its Creative Group based in Birmingham.
This role is suitable for a designer who is currently looking for experience within the graphic design world and for those designers who are ready to take the next step in their careers specialising within the music and media industry.
Working on projects for various clients based in Europe and the US- the successful candidate would be a multi-disciplinary designer capable of delivering Branding and Print projects primarily, as well as contributing to Interactive Design and Video/Motion Graphics to help create successful and impactful branding for future song releases, game releases, projects and services.
As part of a wider Creative Services Group providing Audio and Visual Design services, the Graphic Design team operates as an in-house agency producing Brand Identity, Key Art and Packaging Design, Print materials and Advertising.
- Collaborating with clients, sharing your ideas and making suggestions to help grow their musical careers through design.
- Designing professional website concepts for a wide range of brands
- Working closely with the Design team, Project Manager and Development team to deliver projects
- Ensuring clients are kept in the loop with the progress of their projects.
- Creating logo design, graphic elements and email newsletters for clients and internally
- Collaborating, analysing designs and sharing ideas with the rest of the design and development team
- Good working knowledge of graphic design software including Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch
- Someone with a genuine passion for music, design and interest in creating beautiful concepts
- An awareness of industry trends that can take our company to the next level
- The ability to work to a brief and deliver designs that complement and sit naturally with a brand
- Excellent attention to detail visually
- Good time management, organisation and communication skills for dealing with clients and colleagues
- The ability to follow instructions and to work well as part of a team and individually
Unpaid 3 day a week internship, that has the potential to lead to a full time job. All Travel expenses covered.
Job Type: Internship
Job Type: Internship