Mechanical Project Manager (retail Projects)Company:
1st Step Location:
Mechanical PM- Banking Retail
We have an immediate vacancy for an mechanical PM working on the Nationwide Building Society Framework. This role is very much a jobbing role around various sites throughout the country and the correct candidate must be prepared to travel. We have just been appointed to this framework and generally the projects are full refurbishments from £100k to £300k
The correct candidate must be able to time manage well and be able to run multiple projects simultaneously. The candidate needs to be dynamic and able to work well as an individual and slot into the current successful team well Project Managers:
Project Managers need to be driven to deliver quality projects. They will take pride in their work.
They must take ownership and responsibility for your projects, both financially, progressively and the teams working on them.
They must understanding that building and managing relationships is key. Technical Skills:
- A trade Mechanical
- You will have a proven track record of successfully carrying out a similar role.
- Current Manager CSCS Card
- IT Skills, a good working knowledge of:
o Microsoft Word
o Project (Desirable) Tasks/Remit:
- You will have overall responsibility for the successful project delivery;
- Taking the Project from the estimating team via a project hand over
- Review of the Scope, be actively involved in the production of presentation documents where required.
- Better buying of all packages, in line with company policy
- Issuing technical submittals of all Equipment / Packages
- Issue all programmes pre-construction
- Manage overall project delivery from inception to practical completion
- Quality control
- Sub-Contractor management
- Support cost ledger and be responsible for Project costs
- Commissioning and handover
- Produce and issue weekly project reports
- Manage project progress and design meetings
- Produce and Maintain project documentation
- Conduct a post contract project review/Lessons Learned
- Maintain Client Relationship throughout project
- Cultivate and Maintain safe working practices on site
Other recent jobs in Birmingham