Site Aid Ltd Location:
We are looking for a keen and customer facing Mechanical Supervisor to work in predominantly in the Midlands covering nationwide projects.
The successful Supervisor will be somebody who has been in the Mechanical Services Industry for 5+ years and has at least 3+ years experience of supervising a team of engineers. Duties & Responsibilities:
As the Mechanical Supervisor your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supervising and monitoring the workload of directly employed labour and specialist sub-contractors for the mechanical services.
- Take responsibility for mechanical work allocation, maintaining performance standards, overtime supervision, signing off time sheets and issuing site instructions for sub-contractors.
- Provide technical support and supervision to the mechanical Employees and Sub contractors
- Resource and ordering mechanical materials from mainstream suppliers.
- Maintain relevant on site records of mechanical plant and equipment data.
- Monitor performance against the contract programme and setting sectional target completion dates.
- Pension plan
- Company phone
- Company Vehicle
All Applicants must be fully qualified to NVQ in Plumbing and Heating/ C&G and hold a vaild CSCS card and SSSTS.
A driving licence with a maximum of 3 points is essential
For More information Please Call Gareth on (Apply online only)
Other recent jobs in Birmingham