Oxygen Finance Location:
Operations at Oxygen is comprised of delivery & supplier on boarding, both being at the heart of Oxygen´s business model. Led by our Chief Operating Officer, the team works closely with client staff, setting strategies to engage suppliers, directly engaging the largest and most complicated relationships. Thousands of suppliers have joined our programmes over the last three years and our Supplier team has been instrumental in this growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
The role has responsibility for supporting the Procurement Specialist in delivering new client implementations within the Supplier Onboarding work stream.
Delivering kick off design sessions with client procurement teams, developing and signing off key elements of the Supplier Onboarding design and the engineering of client processes to deliver on the design principles.
Primary focus will be given to the embedding of early payment in the clients tendering process and supporting practices.
After initially supporting the Procurement Specialist it is envisaged that the Procurement Officer will develop and will take full responsibility for client implementations (with on-going support.
- Sell the Oxygen value proposition to client stakeholders Principally to other procurement professionals
- Form strong relationships with key client stakeholders to ensure full understanding of the programme and support with supplier engagements
- Deliver changes to procurement processes and practices
- Embed early payment into client tendering processes and documentation
- Organise and manage key Category Manager meetings and workshops as required
- Contribute to the development of new implementation methods and assets as well as the enhancement of the supplier/client value proposition.
- Confident in managing client expectations and influencing decision makers
- Ability to deliver key messages succinctly tailored to the audience
- Experience in understanding of supply chain management, procurement contracts, fees structures, T&C language as well as corporate behaviour
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and relationship skills
- Financially competent, commercially astute and good attention to detail
- Strong team player, willing to roll their sleeves up and do
- Drive and determination. Get up and go. Passion to succeed.
- MCIPS qualified or are studying towards qualification
- Experience of working in a new / small rapidly growing business as well as in Blue Chip organisations
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
Other recent jobs in Birmingham