The Process and Change team, led by our Process and Change Manager forms part of the European Delivery Team. The team focuses on providing expert delivery support on Oxygen´s implementation work. Involving the rapid application of Oxygen´s standard process and change solutions and its methods in challenging client environments.
Process and Change works in conjunction with Oxygens internal resourced to facilitate the delivery of all processes and change requirements throughout the Early payment programme life-cycle, i.e. Assessment, Implementation, and in-life delivery service delivery/management.
Duties & Responsibilities
The role is primarily responsible for ensuring our clients P2P and related processes are effective and efficient to allow Early Payment on Oxygens clients sites to be implemented. This also includes delivering all change initiatives on Oxygen project work and for making sure that such changes are delivered to a high quality and are embedded in our clients businesses to maximise their Early Payment income.
Key Skills & Experience
Essential attributes include:
- Direct experience of working within a P2P function (ideally on a change management programme) for a minimum of six months or mores;
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- An understanding of P2P processes;
- Ability to build effective relationships and be a team player;
- Willingness to learn;
- Good attention to detail;
- Emotional intelligence to deal with ambiguity and constantly changing requirements;
- Strong power point presentation skills
Desirable attributes include:
- Dynamic invoicing discounting experience;
- Green Belt Lean Six Sigma
- CIMA, AAT, finance background
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year