Supplier Sales ExecutiveCompany:
Oxygen Finance Location:
Our Supplier Onboarding team is at the heart of all we do at Oxygen. Led by our Head of Supplier Relations and comprised of Sales Managers and Telesales professionals, we seek to understand suppliers process and payment issues, before developing payment options that help them focus on building their business, rather than chasing invoices.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for selling the Oxygen value proposition to suppliers, providing important goods and services to our clients across the private and public sectors. The role provides an excellent opportunity to develop important business-to-business sales experience and to join a fast growing, developing organisation.
- Follow up emails issued to targeted suppliers
- Work to identify appropriate contacts in these organisation (and others where identifying email contact has been difficult)
- Explain the benefits of the programme to suppliers which will range from smaller enterprises to much large organisations
- Effectively manage these relationships, capture supplier feedback and prioritise contacts accordingly
- Report progress regularly and work with the wider team to improve messaging and processes in supplier engagement
- Flexibility to offer/negotiate a limited range of options to support sales activity.
- Opportunity to support field based sales staff in the engagement of strategically important suppliers through supporting research into these organisations and initial targeting activity.
- Respond to a limited number of inbound supplier calls
- Conduct outbound sales calls communicating the early payment proposition to targeted suppliers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow up on sales leads generated by both online data gathering and initial sales calls
- Accurately record the details of the calls made and update the sales tool Salesforce
- Complete the online documentation required to capture contractually the deals completed
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting / forecasting on a weekly basis
- Capture supplier feedback and communicate this internally (where appropriate)
Key Skills & Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills
- The ability to manage a range of responses to calls made and to translate this into positive relationships and sales
- Drive and determination to deliver challenging sales targets and required call volumes
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Previous telesales or similar experience
- A degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience of using salesforce.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
Other recent jobs in Birmingham