Sales Manager - Supplier SolutionsCompany:
Oxygen Finance Location:
Our Supplier Onboarding team is at the heart of all we do at Oxygen. Led by our Head of Supplier Relations and comprised of Sales Managers and Telesales professionals, we seek to understand suppliers process and payment issues, before developing payment options that help them focus on building their business, rather than chasing invoices.
Duties & Responsibilities
Our Sales Managers work face-to-face with the largest suppliers across our client base. Engaging a wide range of leading service providers, works contractors and suppliers. The role provides a tremendous opportunity to learn more about a wide range of industries and service sectors and to hone your relationship management and sales skills.
- Acquiring in-depth knowledge of the supplier and their client relationships;
- Identify opportunities by building and developing contacts;
- Engaging suppliers across industries including Business Services, Utilities, Construction, Recruitment, Health care and many other sectors;
- Presenting to senior level decision makers;
- Demonstrating the programme benefits and options, with a view to securing their participation;
- Closing agreements and following up to ensure positive supplier relationships.
As part of a growing team, youll be driven and self-directing, motivated by building a strong revenue stream, whilst contributing to a developing product portfolio and customer base.
Key Skills & Experience
Critical to success in this role is an engaging personality, the willingness and ability to understand issues and opportunities in buyer-supplier relationships and a strong desire to succeed.
Key skills and attributes:
- Demonstrable influencing skills that have resulted in a track record of success in either selling or negotiating;
- An engaging personality and ability to build effective relationships at senior levels;
- A natural deal-maker and expert negotiator with the ability to clearly understand a clients relationship with its largest suppliers and generate win/win outcomes; and
- Self-managing, resilient and with the drive and determination to deliver challenging targets
- Broad understanding of procurement issues including sourcing and contracts, purchase to pay practices, supplier relationship and/or category management
- Previous exposure to supplier negotiations or procurement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
Other recent jobs in Birmingham