Oxygen Finance Location:
Operations at Oxygen is comprised of delivery & supplier on boarding activity. Led by our Chief Operating Officer, the team works to deliver, run and embed our programmes and is fundamental to the Oxygen offering experienced by our corporate & public sector clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
As PMO Analyst / Consultant you will have responsibility for running the Programme Management Office for Oxygen Finance. With key responsibilities for project management reporting, managing governance activities, from projects to portfolios up to Board level. Data analysis and running the Programme Office for Oxygen Finance and their portfolio of client implementations.
- The internal operations of our business e.g. managing plans, risk, issues, resourcing and co-ordinating the smooth running and information provision of our board meetings, monthly operating reviews and weekly meetings
- The co-ordination of all client projects implementations at a portfolio level to support the programme managers.
- Ensuring that methodologies and knowledge management systems are up to date and fit for purpose.
- Perform project related tasks as required
- Project Management of internal enhancements (tools, processes etc.)
- Provide analysis, management information and reporting
- Document and track project related documents such as plans, risks, issues, actions, costs, schedules and benefits
- Co-ordinate and support Board Meetings, Operations Monthly Operating Reviews and Operations Weekly Portfolio Review Meetings
- Maintain portfolio view of all client implementation and improvement plans, risk, issue logs and resource plans
- Review possible risks and issues that could impact delivery and either resolve or escalate as appropriate
- Define requirements and deploy tools to allow internal project governance and reporting
- Support subject matter experts in asset development and development of methodology (documents and tools)
- Act as a quality assurance for Delivery outputs (assets, tools etc.) to maintain standards and consistency. Complete quality assurance review checks to monitor the quality of project reporting and deliverables to drive improvements across the portfolio.
- Maintain Programme Level Governance control procedures for managing portfolio wide initiatives such as resource utilisation, change control, financials, programme development and management.
- Track project milestones proactively and generate reporting. Reviewing risks and issues that could impact delivery and either resolve or escalate as appropriate
- 1st Line support for SharePoint
Key Skills & Experience
He/she will be a self-starter, quick learner, flexible, engaging and able to work well under pressure.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) at least 2 years experience in a project programme management environment
- PMI / Prince II qualified (desirable) Experience of project management best practice, planning, risk and issue management, resource allocation
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong communicator
- Good time management / Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word, Excel. SharePoint skills being highly desirable
- Self-starter, quick learner, flexible and engaging to be able to work well under pressure
- Procurement and supply chain experience
- SharePoint experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Sharepoint: 2 years
- PMO: 3 years
Other recent jobs in Birmingham