Street Promotion Team SupervisorCompany:
Shipova Recruitment Location:
Shipova recruitment are looking for a street team supervisor.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. He/She will be well-versed in processes under the role responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively so as to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company´s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
- Hire and train new employees
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
- Promote and market campaigns effectively to the public
- Set targets and achieve them.
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £12,000.00 to £15,000.00 /year
- Birmingham, West Midlands
Required licence or certification:
Other recent jobs in Birmingham