Cabin Crew OpportunitiesCompany:
British Midland Regional Location:
Overview At bmi regional, we pride ourselves on a number of points, not least our first-rate cabin crew who are the face of our airline.
We expect the highest standards from our cabin crew who are required to be fast thinking and intuitive whilst delivering an exceptional Customer Service on-board product to our customers. What are the requirements?
- our minimum age is 18
- between 52 and 59 in height, without shoes, weight in proportion
- qualifications: minimum 4 GCSEs at A-C or the equivalent. Certificates must be presented at interview or before employment commences
- applicants must hold a 10 year British or European passport before employment OR have the indefinite right to live and work in the UK, as well as any relevant visas. Copies of passport stamps should be included with applications from non-European passport holders
- full driving licence
- a high standard of physical fitness and visual acuity of 6/9 in each eye, aided or unaided
- a good standard of fluency in the English language
- immaculate appearance
- must live within one hours travelling distance from the airport you are applying for
- languages German/French/Swedish/English would be advantageous
If you meet the requirements above and believe you have what it takes to be part of our team, please click here to complete the application form and email this to the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other recent jobs in Birmingham