SCR Recruitment Ltd Location:
We are looking for a Scheme Manager to manage in a Supported Living Service for Adults with varying Learning Disabilities.
Scheme Manager responsibilities include:
- The daily running of the service
- Ensuring that a high standard of care is maintained at all times
- Compliance with all current legislation relating
The successful candidate must have:
- management or team leader experience within Adult services
- Have completed the NVQ Level 2 or Higher in Health and Social Care
- Excellent working knowledge of CQC Regulations
The successful applicant will be rewarded with ongoing career progression, excellent pay, generous holiday entitlement and future opportunity to progress in to senior management. If you feel that you have what it takes then please get in touch immediately.
SCR social care is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of vulnerable adults / children as a priority. This is reflected in our pre-employment checks and requirement to verify and check the identity and references of all applicants
Other recent jobs in Birmingham