Casual Administrator, Bristol, South Glos And NortCompany:
Milestones Trust Location:
Job Ref: SP21
Milestones Trust provides care and support to people with learning disabilities, mental health needs and dementia.
We are now recruiting for casual administrative staff to provide short notice /temporary administrative support within our Residential Homes and within Trust Offices. The main duties include general administration tasks, typing residents care plans, filing and financial returns.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Wendy Atkinson, on 0117 9709362. To apply for this position Please complete the application form below.
- Are looking for flexible work on a temporary basis
- Have knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are able to work to deadlines
- Can perform well under pressure
- Can organise your own workload
- Enjoy meeting and talking to new people
- Have your own transport, although not essential
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB)
A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment.
Committed to Equality and Diversity for all Registered Charity No. 294377. Closing Date: 01 March 2018
Other recent jobs in Bristol