Security Officer : SecurityCompany:
An opportunity has arisen within one of our security teams based in Bristol.
At VSG we supply Security Services to a variety of blue chip clients. We are accredited to the highest standards of security, delivering performance along with general business standards. We provide services for Manned Guarding, Security Systems, Mobile Security, Secure Event Solutions and Soft Services to all of our clients.
As a Security Officer based in one of our clients busy shopping centres you main duty is to ensure the safety and security of the client, their employees and visitors and their premises and property.
The ideal candidate will hold a valid SIA license, have previous security experience, be able to work as a team whilst also being able to work on their own and use their initiative and excellent customer service skills although training and support can be given to the right candidate. Essential Experience Duties will include:
Desirable Experience The Ideal Candidates:
- Access and Egress Control
- Completing all necessary paperwork & reports
- Conducting internal & external patrols
- Following site specific procedures
- Liaise with clients in a polite and professional manner
- Maintaining the highest standards of security
In return, successful candidates will be rewarded with:
- Ability to contribute to the team
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Attention to Detail
- Confident dealing with the public
- Customer Focussed Approach
- IT literate
- Previous Security Experience
- SIA Licence
- Strong Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Competitive pay rate,
- First class training covering multiple skills enabling them to progress within VSG
- Free onsite parking
- Offers and discounts for numerous high street stores and cinemas across the UK and many other deals and offers.
Other recent jobs in Bristol