Assistant Receptionist / Facilities AssistantCompany:
Ashfords LLP Location:
We are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Receptionist / Facilities Assistant to join our Bristol office on a full time and permanent basis. In this role you will provide an efficient and effective reception and administrative service providing support to the Partners, Fee Earners and Legal Support staff.
Main duties include;
A bout you
- Assist the Receptionist in keeping reception, the client suite and all meeting rooms tidy and well stocked
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Monitor stationery and office supplies
- Answering the telephone and taking detailed messages
- Diary management for meeting rooms, car park booking and the fee earners
- Assist with faxes, photocopying and scanning
You will have strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels, you will be able to remain calm under pressure and you will be a good team player. You will have excellent priority and time management skills, excellent client care awareness and a pleasant telephone manner.
You will have a strong willingness to learn, familiarity with office equipment and experience of dealing face to face with the public. Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 23 days annual leave, all bank holidays plus your birthday off and an extra day at Christmas. Your holiday entitlement increases with length of service.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Free Legal Services to Staff: Including wills and conveyancing
- Medicash: Health care cash plan for employees
Other recent jobs in Bristol