Morning Cleaner (ref:ec07) - 12.5hrs/pwCompany:
Eco Cleaning Services Location:
Eco Cleaning Services is a leading service business in the UK across public, private and healthcare sectors. We have always been committed to one mission: to develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency of cities, buildings, industry and infrastructure across the UK.
Do you think that you have the energy to succeed at Eco Cleaning Services?
Joining Eco Cleaning Services could be the start of a rewarding journey with one of the UKs fastest growing Commercial contract businesses. If you are a motivated, customer focused individual and want to take your career to the next level then we want to hear from you.
Eco Cleaning Services are recruiting for a Morning Cleaner to be based in the BS1 area of Bristol
This is a permanent (part time) role working 12.5 hours per week - Over 6 days
Shifts Start: 7:00am
- To provide efficient and effective cleaning support, including ensuring that security and general appearance of the buildings and surrounding areas are maintained in accordance with the required standards, in a timely fashion by using the correct methods.
- The post holder will be expected to observe safe working practices in carrying out the required duties and ensure that instructions specified are adhered to.
- To carry out ad hoc cleaning duties as necessary or as requested by your line manager. Daily cleans of the buildings including, but not limited to:
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points
- Sweep /Damp mop resilient floor surfaces
- Vacuuming of carpeted areas Daily Spot clean carpeted floor areas to remove spillages and bonnet buff carpets as required
- Spray burnishes resilient floor surfaces Dust, damp wipe, wash furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments
- Clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, kitchen sinks and drinking fountains Undertake wall washing and cleaning of window blinds, and inside window pane cleaning to a height no greater than body height plus an arms extension from floor level
- Carry out any other reasonable function to the job
- Must have some cleaning experience/knowledge of cleaning substances and techniques
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work load effectively with good organisational skills
- Must be able to work well as part of a team
- Flexible approach to the role Ability to work additional hours when required to cover sickness and annual leave
- To complete and sign company documentation and submit to your line manager, including correctly signing in and out using the signing in book
- To wear protective clothing as issued, adhering to the Health and Safety requirements of the Company and observing all client and Company statutory Fire and Safety regulations
This role requires proof of Eligibility to work in the UK.
Please apply for this role by submitting your CV
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £7.50 /hour
Other recent jobs in Bristol