Trial Balance Consulting Location:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant to join this well-known successful local company on a full time permanent basis. Reporting to the Assistant Accountant the main purpose of the role will be to assist in the control and maintenance of accurate and timely records of the accounts.
Duties of the Finance Assistant will include:
- Maintain sales, purchase and subcontract ledgers
- Batching, matching and coding of invoices
- Prepare BACS payments
- Maintain the balance sheet and profit and loss
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally be AAT qualified
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be capable of working to tight deadlines
- Have excellent IT Skills
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career in accounts so if you are interested to learn more or wish to apply; please do not hesitate to send your CV to Carly Kellow quoting ref: CK3955.
Other recent jobs in Cardiff