Service Support Officer (band 4) - N/a - Nhs WalesCompany:
NHS Wales Informatics Service Location:
A vacancy has become available within NWIS Corporate Services Team. We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to help manage the service support provided to Directorates of the NHS Wales Informatics Service, to ensure the provision of efficient services to all staff and service users and act as a point of contact to support Various Boards. You will also be required to hold lead responsibility for Health & Safety for nominated Directorates, managing systems in place within NWIS, promoting awareness and providing guidance on policies and procedures.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate proven experience and strong skills in the following areas: -
- ISO 9001 and understanding of ISO 14001 auditing practices.
- A range of IT applications including Microsoft Office and SharePoint, to create reports and maintain information systems
- Managing administrative requirements and assisting Heads of Service within the organisation.
- Controlling the requisitioning of goods and services for NWIS, ensuring the correct procedure is followed and that there is compliance with Standing Financial Instructions.
- Acting as point of contact for Directorates/other NWIS locations for all accommodation issues.
- Providing Reception and Telephone cover when required.
- Good verbal and written communications.
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable for this post Closing date:
4th January 2018
Other recent jobs in Cardiff