Sigma Recruitment Ltd Location:
Would you like a blue-chip benefits package with an exceptional pension contribution and the security of working for a large global company? The business are a leading global manufacturing organisation, with a reputation for developing innovative products. They are a house hold name in most countries worldwide, and offer excellent career progression opportunities.
This is an exciting new vacancy for a Logistics Coordinator / Export Coordinator within a fast paced and rewarding company supplying products on a global scale. You will be responsible for arrangement for all outbound logistics for company products. As the Logistics Coordinator / Export Coordinator, your duties will include:
To be a successful the Logistics Coordinator / Export Coordinator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Preparing documents for both European and non-European countries, ensuring that all documentation is correct for shipment.
- Liaising with clients, couriers and other operational departments to ensure delivery.
- Monitoring deliveries, ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
- Working with the warehouse to ensure goods are dispatched on time.
- Creating and maintaining work instructions and process flows.
- Supporting sales order input and the invoice team at busy periods.
- Must have proven experience within a logistics environment.
- Must have knowledge of MRP systems, ideally SAP or Oracle.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel).
In return, the Logistics Coordinator / Export Coordinator will receive a salary of £22,000 - £27,000 + 24 days holiday on top of bank holidays + pension (7% individual contribution - 13% company contribution).
If you wish to be considered for this role then please click on the apply button. NOTE
if you apply for this position a consultant will review your CV and call you if your CV is a match.
If the consultant cannot reach you they will email and text you requesting that you call them back. YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress!
Other recent jobs in Cardiff