Senior Travel CandidateCompany:
Travel Trade Recruitment Location:
Are you an experienced Travel Agency Manager looking for a new challenge in the Cardiff area? Are you enthusiastic and driven to succeed? My client is an expanding award winning specialist company looking to employ a dedicated and hard-working Travel Manager. You will be required to put your customers first and show a high level of customer service. This role requires a candidate with an open mind who is willing to develop their team over the long-term and happy to get involved still with making bookings. The lucky candidate will be working in a lovely office environment and be able to earn a competitive salary.
* Be a hands on travel manager happy to develop and build your team
* Sale of package holiday products, including both dynamically packaged and tour operator products.
* Keep in touch with product developments and gain an expert inside knowledge of local hotels, flights and transfer options
* Involve yourself in destination training and resort visits
* Attract and engaging new clients.
* Manage relationships with an existing loyal customer base
* To make the most of every single genuine ´sales enquiry´ received
* Effectively to maximise revenue and profit.
* Ensure the product sold to our clients and the supporting information is to the highest standard.
* Communicate with clients via e-mail and over the phone.
* Demonstrate total commitment to customer service at every stage
* Ensure all clients return home having had a trip which exceeds their expectations
* Continually strive to maintain a strong reputation for repeat business and client recommendations.
* Manage long-standing supplier relations.
* Keep up to date with travel industry regulations and protocol.
* Embrace the companies ski product and become an expert in the options available to clients including lift passes, ski school and equipment hire
* Travel industry professional with experience of travel management
* Strong knowledge of travel agency operations and holiday booking processes
* Both tour operator packages and tailor made products.
* An energetic, can-do attitude with a desire to progress yourself individually as well as the business.
* A fast learner who´s happy to take initiative
* Good financial acumen with the ability to manage profit margins and cost control.
* Natural organiser, ability to multi-task with high attention to detail.
* Passionate about customer service.
* Able to work calmly under pressure
* Experience of TARSC would be very beneficial for this role
My client is offering a competitive salary in the region of £22-25k plus a performance related bonus.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or follow the link TO APPLY - For further information please call Dave Vaughan at Travel Trade Recruitment on 0121 450 9776.
Other recent jobs in Cardiff