Support Worker - Challenging Behaviour - CardiffCompany:
Hoop Recruitment Location:
Hoop Social Care are looking for support workers in the RCT area.
Your role as a support worker will be to support adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour within a residential setting.
You will be supporting these individuals with everyday tasks. These can range from assisting with washing, dressing, shopping, companionship, cooking, cleaning and general support whilst out in the community.
This is a full time, permanent role which involves days & sleep-in´s, Monday through to Sunday.
Car driver is preferred. Benefits:
- Support to undertake further qualification i.e. QCF level 2,3,4 if you wanted
- Competitive annual leave entitlement with annual increments
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Paid training
- Carry out and the implementation of care plans
- Support clients with daily activities, i.e. personal care, support in the community, cooking, cleaning, etc.
- Effectively communicate with all service users
- Promote independence
- Adopt creative approaches to problem solving and challenging behaviour
- Calm and collected in pressurised situations
- Compassionate, empathetic with the desire to make a difference to people with learning disabilities
- Able to work a shift pattern on a rolling rota
- Flexibility with working hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Driving Licence (essential)
To apply for this great opportunity or if you would like more information about this role please contact Cerys Williams at Hoop Recruitment on ************
Other recent jobs in Cardiff