Cardiff Recruitment ManagerCompany:
Permanent People Location:
Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity as a Branch Manager
based in Cardiff
working the Commercial
sector? Then we have the role for you!
Permanent People are recruiting on behalf of a client that recognise their success as dependant on the quality of their people and locating individuals who share their enjoyment of recruitment. They are therefore constantly creating new career opportunities at all levels within their organisation. THE ROLE
The role will require an individual who excels at managing individuals, teams, and building strong client relationships. You must be persuasive, persistent, and patient and deal fairly and transparently with team members. This role could suit a Managing or Principal Consultant looking to take the next step in their career.
High performance levels are well rewarded with our client and they provide excellent salaries plus generous commission and bonus schemes. However, money is just part of the picture and they offer friendly and professional working environments where you can strengthen your skills amongst like-minded individuals. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
This is a key role with our client, and in addition to being an influential communicator, you will need to possess passion and commitment to your career and express a view that customer service is top priority.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Experience as a Managing Consultant or higher level.
- Tenacity, desire, and a true passion for recruitment.
- A track record in selling and winning new business.
- Innovative strategic solution driven approach.
- An ability to deal with conflict and handle performance management issues effectively.
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Ability to plan-ahead to ensure that branch strategy is in line with overall goals.
- Knowledge of up to date compliance.
- Previous commercial/industrial recruitment experience desirable.
- Competitive management reward structure.
- Car/Car Allowance.
- Positive and mature working environment.
- Growing and well-established national independent company.
Should this be a position of interest to you, please get in touch with Sheli at Permanent People for further information about the role.
02920 100 833
Other recent jobs in Cardiff