Wenvoe Arms Location:
We are looking for a competent CHEF to join our team. The job entails seasonal menu development, taking charge of shifts and ordering. The position is available with immediate effect.
The Wenvoe Arms is a traditional village pub in the heart of Wenvoe village. We offer fresh, seasonal food which is sourced from local producers, farmers, growers and suppliers which allows us to constantly change the menu.
The position is for, up to, 40 hours per week based on a 5 day week. It will include day and night split shifts and weekend work.
We are offering competitive rates (dependent on experience) and a great working environment.
The candidate will be:
- Passionate about fresh food.
- Able to help devise seasonal menus.
- Experienced in a fast paced professional kitchen.
- Able to work well with a hardworking team.
- Have the ability to work off your own initiative.
- Complete tasks and paperwork as set out by the Environmental Health Authority.
- Adhere to our high standards of cleanliness and service.
- Constantly deliver meals that exceed customer expectation and satisfaction.
If you believe you have these qualities, email your CV and any other information.
Other recent jobs in Cardiff