Business Development Advisor - ApprenticeshipsCompany:
Business Development Advisor required in Cardiff
Salary - £18,000 - £20,000 plus mileage, excellent holiday entitlement plus excellent benefits package, plus Bonus
My client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Advisor to work centre based out of there Cardiff centre to ensure company business development targets are achieved for all programmes offered.
The principal purpose of this role is to co-ordinate business development activities ensuring telemarketing and field sales activities operate effectively.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Optimise the number of learner sign-ups from new business.
- To undertake the learner recruitment process and generate new business opportunities in line with organisational requirements.
- Undertake other field activities including ONAs, Customer support visits and vacancy matching
- Ensure the monthly sign-up targets are achieved.
- Market existing and new companies for business.
- Ensure compliance with the candidate initial assessment and completion of paperwork.
- Liaise with product managers/team leaders to ensure the smooth operation of the candidate recruitment process and other new business opportunities.
- Ensure health and safety vetting is undertaken in line with company policy.
- Initiate and manage new business initiatives.
- Participate in team and company meetings.
- Ensure candidates are resourced to facilitate effective training.
- Undertake projects and initiatives as directed by line manager.
- Participate in and support the annual self-assessment process.
- Promote and monitor equal opportunities with staff and learners.
- Ensure adherence to funding body, inspectorate and awarding body procedures.
- Maintain and develop internal and external communications.
- Partake in industry competitions by completing applications and promoting learners/employers/colleagues
Qualifications and Skills
- Extensive working knowledge of candidate recruitment processes
- Organisational skills and a sound attention to detail
- Verbal communication skills
- NVQ level 3 or above in Sales
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Mileage .45 paid from home or nearest centre
- 23 days holidays + bank holidays
- £18,000 - £20,000
- Excellent Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
- Business Development over the telephone in apprenticeships: 1 year
- Sales: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
Other recent jobs in Cardiff