It Support Desk - 4 Month ContractCompany:
Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd Location:
Lloyd Recruitment Services client, an internationally known financial services company, have a fantastic opportunity for a Support Engineer to join their Cardiff based offices for a period of 4 months.
The successful candidate will be tasked with providing L1 & L2 support to all business entities, along with maintenance of deskside equipment.
- You must possess or be working towards Microsoft Certification MCITP or equivalent knowledge in Enterprise-level deskside computing.
- Appreciation of ITIL Service Management.
- Active Directory User administration experience.
- An understanding of customer deskside requirements in relation to internal departmental procedures.
- Experience of IT desktop management in the enterprise.
- Experience in PC, printer and associated desktop hardware systems.
- Supporting and maintaining all deskside technologies.
- Supporting deskside equipment relocation and provisions - moves, IMAC requests etc.
- Responsibility for deskside asset management activity following strict procedures and processes in relation to hardware movements, installations, and recoveries.
- Managing stock control at all offices, ensuring appropriate levels of IT stock are held.
- Managing the movement of deskside hardware between offices.
- Assisting in maintaining security over IT hardware assets.
- Providing mentoring for junior admin staff, with documentation, processes, and queue management.
- Handling the recycling of all redundant deskside IT equipment and technologies, ensuring correct disposal processes according to WEEE regulations.
- Assisting in maintaining full legal complicity of installed software.
- Participating in training to add to the overall skill levels of the Workplace Support team.
- Where Tech Bars are in operation, providing L1 and L2 support at the tech bars as and when required.
- Frequently travelling between offices throughout the region providing L2 deskside support, as and when required.
- Analysing and producing data for managers, as required.
If you feel that you have the skills required, and the confidence to hit the ground running supporting a fast paced, corporate office then send your CV through today.
Please note that successful candidates will be required to undergo a CRB and full Credit Check
Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £13.00 to £16.00 /hour
Other recent jobs in Cardiff