Maintenance Engineer - NightsCompany:
West Midlands, Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Leamington, Bromsgrove, Warwick, Solihull, Coventry, Gaydon, Banbury, Tamworth, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Leicester Salary:
£35,000 - £40,000 + Overtime + Pension + 6 weeks holiday The Role:
- Dealing with front line breakdowns with the guidance and support of the existing team.
- Supporting maintenance schedules and budgets.
- Communicates with operations department to co-ordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
- Follows procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness.
- Assists with implementing plant improvements and expansions.
- Maintains and updates operating and training for the maintenance department.
- Maintains safety, health and environmental policies and procedures.
- Maintains a system for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment (GEMBA).
- Participate in departmental meetings and make recommendations for improving plant operation and solving maintenance related problems.
- Any other duties as directed.
- Previous experience in a maintenance engineer capacity (electrical/mechanical) in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of maintenance processes
- Proven evidence of a hands on approach in previous roles
- Relevant engineering qualification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt and respond to change
- Able to demonstrate ability to achieve objectives and exceed expectations
- Applicants must have a full UK driving licence
For more information please call Charles Crosbee on 0121 309 0316 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com
Other recent jobs in Coventry