Senior Operations ManagerCompany:
Interaction Recruitment Location:
Interaction Recruitment is the UK´s fastest growing independent recruiter with offices Nationwide. We are currently working in partnership with our client based in Coventry who are looking to recruit an Operations Manager to join their team in a fast paced working environment. The role will be part of an aggressive growth plan that our client are currently in the process of across the next 6 months, meaning that the role will bring with it a number of exciting opportunities. Role Overview:
Duties of the role:
- Manages the departmental operations for the call center.
- Interacts with client leadership requiring issue resolution.
- Oversees the efficiency/quality of monitoring call volumes.
- Plans, directs, supervises, and evaluates work flow. Conducts call pattern forecasting activities.
- Establishes procedures and scripts used by team members.
- Improves processes, procedures, and productivity based on statistics
- Manages call list including verifying tracking processes, contact attempts, etc. Resolves systems problems that may affect departmental standards.
- Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of all aspects of a Contact Center and/or off phone environments. Ensures the highest quality customer service is delivered in an efficient manner.
- Conducts training for customer service processes for team members, clients and merchants.
- Participates in weekly client calls to discuss upcoming marketing events, outstanding issues or any other topics pertaining to applicable areas.
- Resolves escalated customer issues that are not resolved at the supervisor level.
- Monitors Quality Assurance and Productivity.
- Adhere to an annual budget
- Monitors vendor communications and take appropriate actions as necessary.
- Creates daily reporting of customer escalations.
- Participates in product development and implementation support.
- Typically a minimum of 6 years ? related professional experience and prefer a minimum of 1?2 years experience in a supervisory position.
- 1-2 years debit card experience
If you are looking to kick start 2018 with a new career- then click APPLY NOW!
Other recent jobs in Coventry