Job Title Supplier Lifecycle Manager Location Coventry
The aim of Global Information Security is for Barclays to be the trusted bank when it comes to cyber security, providing the best possible security and privacy for our customers, colleagues and stakeholders. Please visit our website here for more information. A core aspect of this role is to provide strong IT Security management and expertise in establishing and delivering the Global Supplier Assurance regional target operating model, governance processes and service delivery programmes, applications and reporting metrics. . Your Role
- Perform detailed analysis of management information relating to suppliers to support sourcing and supplier management strategy and the controls that are attached to suppliers
- Working with Supplier Managers and Global Sourcing to identify suppliers that are in scope for assurance testing throughout the lifecycle of the relationship (from inception to exit)
- Delivery of accurate and timely reporting
- Responsible for performing on-going supplier management and assurance activities across a portfolio of low to medium complexity Technology suppliers to help the bank effectively manage service performance, cost and risk in its supply chain
- Ensure supplier relationships are well managed and activities are performed in line with all relevant BU and group policies and governance
- Manage the internal and external stakeholders relationships for your portfolio in conjunction with other key parties
- Support supplier managers with their portfolio of key suppliers to help the bank effectively manage the risk in its supply chain
- MI provision/Data analysis
- Ability to conduct Cyber Security IT Audits on Supplier premises and Data Centres
- Cyber Security risk quantification and remediation analysis
- Ability to present Cyber risks and non compliance issues to senior board level audiences
- Extensive knowledge of Network level threats, vulnerabilities and Advanced Persistent Threats (APT’s) and the ability to test at the Design Effective Stage and the Operational Effective Stage.
- Ability to review, analyse and report on the adequacy of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) in use at Supplier locations providing material Services to Barclays .
- An accredited ISO 27001 Lead Auditor to conduct ISMS reviews
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns. Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards. Your Application
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now. Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.