Dispatcher / PlannerCompany:
Pertemps Network Group Location:
required for one of the largest Utility companies. They recognise that investments in both employee development and working environment drive them forward as a modern, innovative and ultimately industry leading operation.
If you have experience in Scheduling / Planning / Co-ordinating and knowledge of dispatching engineers then read on as this could be the role you are looking for
Dispatcher / Planner - The Role
This role involves the allocation of work schedules to engineers. You will make and take direct calls and work with both internal and external stakeholders to enable the work to proceed in a timely manner. We need candidates with the following skills:
Dispatcher / Planner - Further information:
- Reactively allocate work including quick and effective issuing of all emergency/high priority work
- Provide effective and efficient planning of all work engineers
- Continually liaise and update field teams on workload volumes and job progress.
- Ensure appointments are planned and communicated to customer and field staff within SLA´s.
- Keep customers informed on progress of customer originated work. Ringing customers to advise of changes when appropriate. Minimising customer chases by keeping customers informed.
- Deal quickly and effectively with cross complaints to resolve customer issue within specified company standard timescales.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement and share best practice through successful problem solving.
- Deliver an effective and efficient work schedule for all planned and reactive work. To make the best use of resources available and maintain productivity.
- Liaise and communicate with internal and external customers to achieve the completion of all work in a timely manner.
- Support ongoing liaison and building relationships with the external customers, Quality Assurance and Field teams and work in a collaborative manner with all stakeholders and teams, to achieve quality throughout the end to end process.
- Ensure compliance with processes and procedures as set out
- Achieve the teams agreed performance targets and ensure SLA´s are met.
- 7 week rota basis
- It is vital you have: Scheduling / Planning / Co-ordinating experience & knowledge of dispatching engineers
- Pay rate: £10.27ph
- 3 Month rolling contract
- Modern Office , based in Coventry city centre
If this sounds like something for you then please Apply
Other recent jobs in Coventry