RSK is a multidisciplinary consultancy providing Environmental, Engineering and Energy Efficiency services to UK and International clients. Established in 1989 we have developed a reputation for delivering quality services in disciplines including ecology, geosciences, asbestos, planning and design, energy and construction. We are now looking to recruit a full-time administrator, or two part time administrators working at our Coventry office within Building Sciences and Geosciences Business Units.
Administrative Assistant – Coventry
The requirements of the roles are to provide administrative support to the existing administrative teams including but not limited to:
• Call handling
• Electronic and paper-based filing
• Involvement in the internal project and tender review process
• Assistance with Health and Safety plan preparation and dissemination
• Assisting with diary management
• Uploading information to and downloading from online portals
• Follow up calls to clients regarding quotations and performance
We are looking for someone with previous administrative experience and with the following attributes:
• Proficient with all Microsoft packages, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
• Organised, versatile with a can-do attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary and benefits:
• This is either a full-time post working 8.30am – 5.00pm, or two part-time posts 8.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 5.30pm
• Salary commensurate with experience
• A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare vouchers and private health care
• Regular training and career development
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK/European Economic Area. Candidates should confirm this when applying with their CV and covering letter Sarah Murphy, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please call Sarah Murphy on 0177 300 4295.
To see further career opportunities with RSK Group, visit our website www.rsk.co.uk
RSK is committed to our Corporate Responsibility strategy. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work; and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout our supply chain.