Ks2 Teacher - Year 3 Coventry Asap StartCompany:
Are you a hardworking self-starter looking for the next step in your teaching career?
Academics Ltd are working with an excellent Primary School in Coventry who are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious KS2 Teacher to start with them ASAP. This role will be teaching a Year 3 class and would be on a temporary to permanent basis. This large mixed two-form entry primary school is under the leadership of a compassionate and resolute head teacher and is going from strength to strength. Rated Good with Outstanding features in its last Oftsed, this school boasts Outstanding pupil behaviour and engagement alongside students performing well above average on reading, writing and mathematics.
The school, who are looking to uphold and maintain their fantastic record; are looking for a teacher who is both experienced in the KS2 curriculum and able to plan and deliver exciting and inspirational lessons. Working alongside both parents and teachers, you will need to have great communication skills and the ability to build up a rapport with others. Role requirements:
- NQT or QTS Status (Essential)
- Experience teaching the KS2 curriculum (Year 3 in particular)
- A demonstrated history of delivering thought-provoking and engaging lessons
- Great communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work independently yet to also take direction
- Competitive Salary
- Actively taking a role in a driven team that is committed towards its pupils success
- Enhancing the opportunity for your students
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated Primary School Teacher to join a strong and supportive department and take the next step in their career. For more details on the role, please contact Bessie at Academics Ltd on 0121 616 7610 or email email@example.com.
Other recent jobs in Coventry