The Futureworks Location:
We are currently looking for a highly professional, self-motivated Personal Assistant to provide high quality support, comprehensive administration and secretarial support on day to day basis. As a Personal Assistant you will be responsible for:
Experience and Education:
- Managing and prioritising incoming correspondence and communications.
- Providing proactive diary management and action-list support.
- Managing contacts and support management of data and corporate information.
- Draft, produce and support the production of wide range of communications, documents, papers, presentations and media in a range of forms for a range of audiences, ensuring high standards of writing, presentation and delivery.
- Supporting meetings, presentations and events.
- Organising and booking travel and accommodation.
- Providing project support, taking delegated responsibility for project components from time to time and supporting project planning.
- Good standard of education and qualifies to A-Level and possesses GSCE Maths and English at grade C or above.
- Experience of working as a Personal Assistant.
- Experience of using a computer and excellent knowledge of MS Office Products, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Other recent jobs in Coventry