I´m excited to be working alongside a hyper-growth entrepreneurial company, which designs and markets server appliances and aims to be the European leader in its field. They are now looking for a talented Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team, and get there hands stuck into the companies expansion plans. The Role:
The Marketing Executive will be a key member of the organisations marketing team and can expect to have a role in the full range of marketing communications activities within the company:
1. Website development and maintenance RESPONSIBLE
- In addition to creating content, the marketing team is responsible for the ongoing maintenance and development of the companys websites and digital presence. Detailed monitoring, tuning, PPC/SEO and Social Media are routine activities.
1. Campaign Management - RESPONSIBLE
- Manage and extend integrated sales campaigns, building contact lists, defining message sets, distributing direct mail, analysing and improving performance to increase the volume and quality of leads generated.
- Management of integrated sales campaigns
- Manage and improve performance of existing Direct Marketing campaigns
- Identify new campaign opportunities to address key market segments
- Build contact list generation strategies and tools
- Define messaging with A/B testing variations
- Develop mechanisms for timley sharing of clear, actionable prospect data with sales reps
- Continual web content development for central website, customer portal and targeted microsites.
- Microsite production in HTML, CSS and JS
- Routine traffic management activity monitoring, SEO, PPC management, design tuning
- Advanced traffic management identifying, developing and implementing tools to gather actionable data from visitors.
- Routine platform management for Wordpress
- Production of interactive digital sales tools
- Define and execute social media strategies to leverage communications material
Major content development projects for new products and sales opportunities including rapid response to new opportunities
Extend the organisations communications reach by leveraging its partner network
Project management of ad hoc sales & marketing activities
Produce sales presentations and webinar material advanced graphic/animated PowerPoint
Analyse competitors products and marketing strategies to arm sales with messages that attack their weaknesses and counteract their strengths
Continual development of marketing messages for the organisations products
Contribute to Production of case studies, news stories, white papers
Contribute to maintenance of product manuals and technical content
Contribute to customer communication programme
1. already a well-diversified marketing executive, with some standout strengths in digital and/or campaign management
2. a digital or campaign specialist, but motivated to diversify and with a good general awareness of marketing frameworks and activities
Key qualifications and attributes
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate convincingly that they have:
1. Intelligence and intellect. In particular, able to handle complex issues with a sound, rigorous analytical approach and excellent structured communication.
2. A track record of carrying out and drawing well-judged conclusions from data.
3. Solid skills across the marketing mix with real expertise (both technical talent and practical knowhow) in digital marketing and one or more of graphic design, copywriting, market intelligence.
4. Highly organised with a track record of delivering on commitments
5. IT industry experience, particularly B2B, and even more particularly in Networks / SecurityExcellent communication skills both written and verbal.
6. Drive, energy, tenacity, and commitment to excellence
7. Excellent teamwork working collaboratively on complex tasks - and interpersonal skills
If you are excited at the prospect of joining a fast-growing organisation, within an exciting sector, and think that this opportunity is a great match for your skill set then please dont hesitate to contact me