Sales Director Aircraft SeatingCompany:
For our Aircraft Seating team we are currently seeking to recruit a
Sales Director EMEA
who will be based in one of the EU countries (UK or France or Germany).
- Business development of specialty seat in the EMEA region.
- Ensuring that growth objectives are achieved according to agreed goals and in line with the company budget.
- Identification of Aircraft seat market opportunities primarily for Aircraft Seating Sales as well as customer, partner supplier, and Merger and Acquisition (M&A) opportunities.
- Establishing close relationships with potential stakeholders, including EMEA aviation & aircraft departments, airline companies, cooperating partners, core suppliers, etc.
- Management and swift resolution of related issues
- Participation in development and implementation of EMEA aircraft seat market strategy.
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of business performance of clients in each market.
- Driving aircraft seat product plan and backlog commitments.
- Establishing targets and roadmaps to achieve overall revenue growth.
- Supporting set-up of our local European manufacturing Capability for aircraft seats’ FAA & EASA certification application. Managing requests from Boeing & Airbus in the process.
- Supporting the establishment of our new aircraft seat plants/companies.
- Supporting aerospace exhibition together with the Communications team and Customer Airlines.
- Continuously identifying new markets/trends and defining roadmap based on business strategy.
- Develop, manage, and nurture new business accounts and partnerships to accomplish profit and volume goals.
* MBA or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Mechanical / Aerospace / Engineering
- Strong knowledge of, and wide network within, the Airlines sector.
- Seasoned professional with approximately 10-15 years of BD and marketing, with at least 5 years gained in the aircraft market.
- Knowledge of EMEA aircraft market.
- Understanding the operation model of aircraft components business.
- Knowledge of market intelligence methods and tools.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Fluent English is required; knowledge of additional European languages is advantageous.
- Strong self-motivation and management
- Ability to resolve problems.
- Strong team work awareness.
- Strong project management skills.
- Regional and international travelling over 50% of time is required.
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Martin Ser on +421 2 57271338. Job
Sales & Marketing Primary Location
GB-West Midlands-Coventry Organization
Other recent jobs in Coventry