Objectivity - Digital Transformation Specialists Location:
- Build strong relationship with the clients to enable a long term profitable engagement.
- Build trust: Be a customer champion within Objectivity and be an Objectivity champion within our clients.
- Dont be superficial in your engagement with the client and the tribe Care about the details and be a problem solver
- To develop, own, maintain and drive the master plan for the accounts to a balanced strategy of growth and risk.
- Strong in delivery experience and project / programme management.
- Support the Tribe master in their client engagement and delivery strategy.
- Be effective in liaising with the Polish Delivery team and getting the best out of them.
- Know the client and the industry The What, Why and How of their strategy and tactics.
- Identification of key stakeholders (including executive stakeholders), maintain their profiles and development of appropriate engagement plans (actively seek involvement from Objectivity Management).
- Identify opportunities to elevate positioning of Objectivity through investment and innovation.
- Listen, collect, share customer feedback so that they are fully understood within Objectivity.
- Work with our legal, Customer Services and Finance teams to create acceptable outcomes.
- Work with tribes to ensure that lessons are learnt (multiple levels).
- Contribute to the development of Objectivity and participate in business development activities.
- Take interest in Objectivity business and actively network with people from various back office functions within Objectivity.
- Ownership of all account management related activities.
- Development, refinement, Communication and regular review of account strategy and the plan (compare with past outcomes).
- Identify and develop business opportunities with the client and group or other partner companies.
- Identify and communicate Risk profile for the account and ensure this is well understood.
- Play the lead role in legal and commercial engagement with the client teams.
- Work with tribe and assist Sales and Resourcing teams in maintaining accurate outlook for revenue and resource profile.
- Assist tribes in recovery of projects in trouble.
- Collaborate with other Client Principals and Tribe Masters to promote good practice within the Customer Services team specifically and Objectivity in general.
- Support the tribe master in their personal development.
You are the one if you have :
- 5 10 years experience in working as a client relationship manager, account manager or client principal.
- Ability to manage single or multiple clients at all levels of seniority from CEO down.
- Proven history of leading, supporting and motivating a team.
- Self-motivation and drive to act.
- Strong knowledge of working with a nearshore team.
- Experience in working in a software delivery environment.
- Significant business development and client delivery experience.
- Experienced in generating revenue opportunities by working with existing clients.
- Experience in creating, negotiating and operating legal contracts.
- Willingness to travel.
Why it is worth joining us:
- We offer an inspiring working environment you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- We have an organizational culture based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do.
- Your voice is heard since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication.
- Flexible place of work (possibility to be based from home up to 3-4 days per week, visiting Coventry one day per week).
- Group Life Insurance.
- BUPA Medical Care.
- Private Pension Plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Other recent jobs in Coventry