Deputy Head Teacher - Cannon Park Primary SchoolCompany:
Coventry City Council Location:
Required September 2018
Due to the promotion of our current DHT we are seeking to recruit a highly enthusiastic, motivated and aspirational senior leader here at Cannon Park Primary School.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
* Has a passion for education with a sound understanding of current trends and initiatives
* Will be committed to securing the very best outcomes for our children
* Has successful experience in a senior leadership role and a proven track record of leading whole school improvement
* Will promote positive relationships with parents, carers and our extended school community
Cannon Park Primary can offer you:
* Highly motivated and well behaved children
* Good levels of progress and high standards of achievement
* A dedicated and supportive leadership team, staff and governors
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged on Thursday 15th February 2018 between 11am and 12 noon, followed by light refreshments and an opportunity to ask questions.
Further details are available from Lynne Thompson, Business Manager.
Telephone: 024 76414683
Application forms and further details can be downloaded below or alternatively are available from and returnable to the School. Please use the e-mail address for communication if possible.
Closing date: Sunday 4th March 2018 at Midnight
Interview date: Wednesday 14th March 2018
Please assume that your application has been unsuccessful if you have not heard by the date of the interview.
Cannon Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
Other recent jobs in Coventry