We are currently recruiting for a part time general assistant to join our night team at one of our new locations within the Coventry area
Summary of Role
As General Assistant you will be responsible for greeting and serving customers in a professional, warm, friendly and genuine manner. Also responsible for preparing and serving a range of beverages and cafe foods in line with client requirements and Elior UK standards.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities As General Assistant for Elior you will be expected to:
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Operate the till point as required throughout service, ensuring correct procedures are used
- Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Maintain client and Elior UK confidentiality and security at all times
Skills, Experience and Qualifications we look for:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Food Safety & Health & Safety would be advantageous but not essential
Core Values and Behaviours
Because we believe that the whole experience matters at Elior we look for someone who shares the same values:
- Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others.
- Loyalty to our client/customer satisfaction: warm, friendly and genuine with ability to build trust and loyalty.
- Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions.
- Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results through demonstrating a can-do attitude.
- Responsibility: takes personal responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are adhered to.
16 hours per week / part time
Claire Thomas, Support Operations Manager, Claire.email@example.com
Friday 23rd February 2018
Salary & Benefits
£8.00 per hour minimum 16 per week
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
The pleasure and well-being we bring to customers is the fundamental motivating force in our business. We underpin our passion for food and service with investment in resources to drive best practice, compliance with the highest standards and continual improvement. We aim to be the company people can rely on most for great food, but also for food that is safe and healthy, sustainably produced and ethically sourced.
And vitally we believe that exceptional care for customers happens because our employees are cared for themselves. We are a company where people learn and develop outstanding skills -- for life. This is what Elior is all about:
the whole experience.
Highly skilled, caring people operating in strong teams, on site and behind the scenes, empowered to focus entirely on the needs of customers