Walking Tour GuideCompany:
Local Eyes Tours Location:
Local Eyes Tours is a well-established company that specialises in Fun & Friendly Private Tours in Scotland. We are based in Edinburgh and pride ourselves on giving our customers an authentic, informative and enjoyable experience of Scotland. Now, in 2018, we are looking for a outgoing, knowledgeable and friendly Walking Tour Guide to help the company continue to grow in 2018.
Read below and if you think you fit the job, please send us a CV and Motivation Letter. In the Motivation Letter, please answer the below questions:
- What makes an excellent Walking Tour Guide?
- What´s your favourite Close on the Royal Mile?
- Can you give an example of a time when you gave excellent customer service?
- What makes you fun to work with?
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pickup groups at their hotel/accommodation
- Guide 2-3 hour tours of Old Town or New Town
- Build rapport with group members while guiding
- Provide regular feedback to Local Eyes team about how your tours are going
Qualifications and Skills
- Secondary Education or more (Uni degree not necessary)
- At least 1 year of experience as a Walking Tour Guide in Edinburgh
- Evidence (online reviews or references) of 5 star guiding capabilities
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Customer Service experience is a plus
- Great tips
- Routine freelance work from March-October
- Relaxed working environment
- Meet people from all over the world
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £15.00 /hour
- Guiding (in Edinburgh): 1 year
- English (native level, but you can be from outside Scotland)
Other recent jobs in Edinburgh