Enable Scotland Location:
Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
ENABLE Scotland is a dynamic and vibrant organisation dedicated to improving the lives of people with learning disabilities and we are looking for motivated and driven individuals to join us in striving to ensure they have the same opportunities as everyone else.
We have an exciting opportunity within our Edinburgh and West Lothian services, based in our Sighthill office in Edinburgh, for a dynamic and motivated individual with experience managing teams within the Social Care sector. You must have the passion and drive to lead teams of frontline staff to support individuals to achieve their personal outcomes and live the life they choose.
Sound good so far?
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working with adults with learning disabilities, epilepsy, autism and physical support needs.
- Experience in using person centred planning techniques in addition to delivering and leading excellent support practices.
- Strong facilitation skills to encourage staff teams to take ownership and responsibility for the quality of support they deliver.
- The ability to effectively communicate with the people we support, staff teams, families and external care professionals.
- Creating and delivering robust service designs, support strategies and risk assessments whilst managing individual budgets.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload whilst working under pressure.
- SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Full driving licence with access to your own vehicle for business use.
Whats also great about ENABLE Scotland is that we believe in developing all our staff and provide an extensive training programme, combined with a commitment to create career development opportunities including SVQ Level 4.
Remember this is #morethanajob its the first step to you making a difference and beginning your career with an award winning charity with its values at its core.
Other recent jobs in Edinburgh