Hr Support AdministratorCompany:
Pertemps Network Group Location:
Our client, a large public sector employer based in Edinburgh(Travel may be involved) seeks to recruit an experienced HR Administrator to work in their secured premises.
Rate of pay is £10.58 p/h and hours of work are Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR A DISCLOSURE SCOTLAND CERTIFICATE BEFORE STARTING WORK
Key duties and tasks
- Collate and record absence management data and information and issue all necessary absence management paperwork
- Answer first line HR queries both over the phone and writing in relation to absence management, recruitment, disciplinary grievance, invoices and purchase orders
- Monitor and record the application of all HR policies and procedures and deal with general HR related enquiries from managers and staff in a timely and sensitive manner
- Provide HR related reports to the greater HR Team, and senior management teams as required
- Provide an effective and efficient administration service ensuring electronic and paper based communication and documentation are actioned appropriately in accordance with Data Protection Legislation
Our client has committed to full training and development of individuals who are willing to show a good work ethic and drive to deliver an excellent service. Therefore, the type of previous experience is not so important, however, applicants MUST provide examples within their application as to how they have a focused on delivering excellence previously.
Skills and experience required
Experience of providing administrative service in a busy environment, ideally in HR/L&D setting (although not necessary).
- Minute taking skills.
- Understanding of confidentiality and ability to apply it in the workplace.
- Excellent planning skills and prioritising competing demands.
- Excellent team working skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively with wide range of stakeholders in writing, by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Competent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Familiarity with own work priorities and those of colleagues.
- Understanding of policies and procedures relevant to the role.
- The ability to acquire new skills and to work flexibly and on own initiative.
- Comfortable with suing Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Experience of using HR and recruitment system desirable.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please apply online.
Other recent jobs in Edinburgh