YouTrain are equally excited and delighted to be supporting this Scottish headquartered law firm offering clients the largest specialist legal resource in Scotland, the UK and indeed global, with their recruitment and training of an IT Apprentice.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team as an Apprentice IT Support Analyst.
This is a brilliant prospect for a school or college leaver, with a passion for IT and Technology, to take the first steps in their career. Fully funded for those aged 16-24, you will be given the opportunity to earn as you learn. As well as working full-time, you will work towards achieving a nationally recognised Diploma in IT and Microsoft Technology Associate certifications to increase your technical knowledge.
In this role, as an IT Support Analyst, your core tasks will involve:
- Answering Helpdesk calls in a timely fashion and providing first line technical support
- PC troubleshooting via telephone and remote access tools
- Support of remote workers using Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Assisting with set up of new users on various systems
- Installation of new software and application of patches
- Assisting the IT team with the implementation and support of new software and hardware
As aforementioned, this is a fantastic opportunity for a school or college leaver, with a natural interest in technology, to kick-start a career in the IT field.
Our client are looking for a hardworking and motivated individual, with a can-do attitude. Key skills and qualities must include:
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Logical & analytical thinker
- Ability to solve moderate and complex problems
- Excellent team player
- Dedicated to finishing tasks on time and to a high standard
- Reliable and punctual
- Willing to learn and embrace new challenges
If you are this person then we want to hear from you!
If you require any further information then please call The Recruitment Team at YouTrain on 01786 478 478