Search Consultancy Location:
My client, a leading International Consultancy firm with offices throughout the UK are looking for an experienced Implementation Manager to join the team in Edinburgh.
As Implementation Manager you will be leading the implementation work-stream of large complex projects.
You will be working on-site with their clients predominately in Edinburgh however as they are a consultancy you need to be willing to travel from time to time.
* Manage the implementation planning, control, status reporting, milestones and co-ordination across business and technology
* Define and communicate implementation approach, impact assessments, schedule of events, go/no go meetings
* Ensure all key stakeholders are engaged through appropriate communication strategy and plan
* Build and lead a team to manage implementation readiness activities
* Define and agree acceptance and go no/go criteria
* Lead the "Command and Control" function for all migration trials and live events - ensure plans, resource are in place, aligned to overall SOE and executed
* Ensure all implementation risk and issues are identified and manage
* Drive the resolution of conflicts and issues
Required skills include:
* Experience in successfully managing the implementation of large / complex IT & Business projects - ideally data migrations
* Financial services experience
* Leadership of projects / implementations overseeing both IT & Business delivery
* Strong project management disciplines
* Ability to lead teams in different location
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with stakeholders and colleagues, at all levels, both formally and informally
Search Consultancy is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Other recent jobs in Edinburgh