£40,000 - £50,000 per annum (depending on level of experience) Benefits:
9% Bonus at Target, 28 + 8 Days Leave, Double Matched Pension (capped), PMI, Life Insurance and Flex Benefits Package
Royal London is the largest mutual life, pensions and investment company in the UK, with Group funds under management of £106 billion. Group businesses provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,449 people.
(Figures quoted are as at 30 June 2017).
Founded as a Friendly Society in a London coffee shop in 1861, Royal London started out with the aim to help people avoid the stigma of a pauper´s grave. Since then we have been helping people help themselves and are committed to delivering the best value for customers and putting members first
We have an exciting vacancy for an experienced HR Consultant to join the Group HR team based in Edinburgh on a Fixed Term Contract basis initially for 6 months.
We are looking for this individual to deliver supportive and consistent HR solutions to our Group Operations division, which is inclusive of Group Customer Services, through aligned HR Processes that assist with the achievement of organisational goals and strengthen the culture of employee engagement.
As a business facing HR Consultant, the main purpose of your role is to pro-actively contribute to the success of the consultancy team by both maintaining the delivery of operational HR services to line managers in immediate business units and by providing wider support to HR projects undertaken by Business Partners in the Group.
Due to the business areas the HR Consultant will support, we are looking specifically for applicants who have previously worked with volume Call Centre/Customer Service functions. Key Responsibilities:
Key Skills & Experience required:
- You will also work closely with the consultancy peer group to determine that HR policies and processes are relevant, follow best practice and are consistently applied in all business units.
- Advice and guidance for line managers on HR policies and processes.
- Generalist cyclical activities such as supporting the performance review process, MI validation, case management and provide support for the annual pay review process
- Supporting key projects such as career progression, smarter working, operational efficiency
- Support for business partners with organisation design and re-structuring project
- Supporting internal communications and engagement plan delivery across business unit
- You will have experience of working as an HR Consultant or Business Partner in support of a volume Call Centre/Customer Services environment.
- A financial services or similar corporate services organisation would be preferred but not essential.
- You will be an excellent communicator who can create partnership relationships with all business functions with a willingness to roll your sleeves up and get involved in a wide range of business as usual activities and project work.
- You will have strong stakeholder management skills as well as a flexible approach to work and a willingness to learn.
- You will have a track record of supporting and engaging directly up to senior leader level.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a collaborative, supportive and high achieving team, in a rapidly changing organisation.
To apply for this position please use the ´Apply Online´ link below or contact Joe Donnelly **************************************