Senior Project ManagerCompany:
Hydrogen Group Location:
Senior Project Manager Financial services Edinburgh
Migration Telephony - Infrastructure Operations Contact centre Business Transformation
Duration: 3 Months ( with view to extend)
Start date: ASAP
My highly respected client, a leading Financial Services provider requires a top-calibre Senior Project Manager who has a minimum 5 years Project Management experience within the industry. The role is responsible for the migration of the existing telephony and related contact centre systems to a new platform as part of a recent merger. Previous Operations and Telephony Transformation experience is highly desirable and experience of managing large-scale migration projects is equally necessary. Essential Skills:
- Minimum 5 years project management experience, able to effectively manage all aspects of an end-to-end project and simultaneous workstreams
- Previous Financial Services experience, Retail, Life & Pensions, Insurance etc.
- Operations background ideally telephony and contact centres related.
- Proven ability to manage large-scale migration projects adhering to both deadlines and budgets
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and able to communicate clearly to both team members and senior parties.
If your skills appear to match these requirements please submit your CV as soon as possible.
Other recent jobs in Edinburgh