Customer Service Advisor (city Centre)Company:
Due to company growth, our client is a leading retailer looking to recruit hardworking and enthusiastic individuals who offer a background in customer services and looking to progress their career within an award winning organisaiton.
Full time, Permanent opportunity available working 39 hours per week, 5 days out of 7! Working between the hours of 8am to 9pm (on a rotational pattern) Role Responsibilities
As a Customer Service Advisor
your responsibilities will include:
- You will manage a variety of customer enquiries via various channels including calls, email, live chat and mail correspondence
- The successful candidate will ideally have a background in a customer service role and a strong problem solving abilities
- You will be able to show a high quality of customer service skills and the ability to build relationships and rapport with customers
- Providing excellent customer service to respond to a wide range of incoming and outgoing customer telephone enquiries
- Using a broad range of questioning skills to understand and resolve customer(s) needs and expectations.
- Ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood by the customer(s)
- Work as part of a team of customer consultants ensuring our overall grade of service and response times are fully achieved.
- Prompt and accurate completion of all administration activities to ensure full customer satisfaction
- Recognise when customer requirements are more effectively dealt with elsewhere and refer as appropriate.
- Keep up to date on new or enhanced products/services in order to provide a high quality service to customers.
- Full compliance with all legislative requirements
- Take part in and identify self-development opportunities and training needs
- Contribute to team and process improvements
Operational Hours: Monday - Sunday 5 days out of 7 between 8am to 9pm Reward
- To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, our client requires individuals with the following experience and/or background:
- Fluent English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of building and maintaining customer relationships
- Positive and professional manner to be portrayed at all times Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Evidence of achievement against challenging goals and targets
- Customer Service Experience essential
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Meeting targets and accuracy, quality, volume and to agreed service level agreements
In return our client will reward you with:
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Ongoing training and development
- Online & Retail discounts
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Maternity/Paternity Pay
- Incentive Programmes
To be considered we require you to apply by emailing your CV
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
Other recent jobs in Edinburgh