Property PA - Maternity Cover
Property PA – Maternity Cover
£competitive plus benefits
Valeco Recruitment are working with our client in Edinburgh to recruit an experienced PA to join their property team to cover maternity for twelve months.
Based in the heart of town our client is easily accessible by all major transport links and offer discounted parking for staff nearby.
Working as a Property PA your role will be to support the Fee Earners you are responsible for in Property and provide them with an efficient service ensuring you are completing all work and providing a professional service always.
Key duties will include:
- Managing all Fee Earners diaries via Outlook
- Updating them with all meetings daily, changes and any other business needs
- Liaising with clients over the telephone and via email correspondence
- Coordinating and booking meeting rooms and ensuring all catering and facilities are in place for each tailored meeting
- Travel arrangements and itineraries
- Working to department budgets for travel and catering spends and updating records accurately
- Data input into the company’s internal database
- Answering and filtering telephone calls and becoming “The Gatekeeper”
- Expenses collation and processing to Finance
- Coordinating and booking training courses
- Drafting letter documentations and emails
- Typing from digital dictation
- Mailing lists creation and updating regularly
- Assisting with client research and bids information
- Manage billing for clients
- Preparing and running reports and many other duties.
What do we require?
- You will be either a PA or Secretary
- First class organisational and communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure and remain swan like
- High attention to detail with high accuracy levels
- Competent in the MS Office Suite essential
On offer is a highly competitive basic salary and benefits package that includes pension, healthcare, childcare vouchers and over 30 days holiday!
Interested? Please send your covering letter and CV to Val Cowan
Other recent jobs in Edinburgh