Senior/managing Quantity SurveyorCompany:
Main Contracting - East of Scotland
My client, a national building contractor are currently looking for a Managing Quantity Surveyor to assist with the management of a commercial team based in in Edinburgh. This position will suit a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking to take the next step in their career.
- Maximisation of company resources
- Commercial and contractual management
- Compliance and reporting procedures
- Involvement in tendering process
- Regular visits to projects and attendance at site meetings
- Production of commercial and financial reports
- Cost/value investigations
- Risk management
- Manage contractual disputes
- End day forecast reports and cash flow forecasts
- Managing and leading a team of surveyors
- Development of trainees/graduates within the commercial team
- Ideally applicants will hold a BSc in Quantity Surveying
- Previous experience working for a main contractor
- Experience of front-end procurement
- Knowledge of client frameworks
- Proactive individual with the ability to mentor and train existing members of the commercial team
- Accurate budget reporting skills
For more details and a confidential chat, please call John Gillen
Salary £55k - £65k + Benefits
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
+44 131 555 9828
19a Canning Street | Caledonian Exchange
EH3 8EG Edinburgh
Other recent jobs in Edinburgh