Pay And Bill Senior AdministratorCompany:
We require a high quality administrator to manage a portfolio of clients within our outsourcing team. The successful candidate will be expected to proactively lead our small pay & bill team in what can be a pressurised environment (high volume weekly candidate payment and client billing deadlines). The candidate will be strong with processes and will be an excellent problem solver, and will ultimately be responsible for managing and planning the work to meet client deadlines.
This is a crucial role for us and we are looking for someone who is strong on processes and a proactive problem solver. Obviously, client handling skills are also important. The person does not have to have bookkeeping or accounting skills we emphasise that it is process and proactivity that interest us. This is to work in our team that handle high volume transactions for our pay & bill team which deal with recruitment companies.
The outsourcing department provides services to a wide range of owner managed businesses with particular specialisms however the subset that is the pay & bill team work exclusively in the recruitment sector.
- To lead the pay & bill team, and provide a high quality service to the Outsourcing departments pay and bill client base.
- To manage the client workload and ensure accurate and timely preparation of pay and bill information.
- To complete weekly pay and bill processing tasks as per information from clients.
- To liaise with payroll to ensure information passed over is accurate and timely.
- To be part of a team of expert advisors who provide solutions to the recruitment industry.
- To assist the Outsourcing department in growing its client portfolio.
- Working as part of the Outsourcing team to deliver high quality services to clients, within set timescales.
- Dealing with clients as required relating to the pay and bill work.
- Reporting in a timely and accurate manner to client queries.
- Communicating effectively with our other service lines to increase cross-referred business.
- Keeping Manager informed of progress and any issues arising.
- Raising the profile of the firm by ensuring clients are fully satisfied by the service and support they receive and that they are aware of all other services.
- Communicating and dealing with clients and colleagues professionally and courteously.
- A proactive problem solver who will help sort day to day issues arising within pay & bill team
- Strong on processes
- Strong IT skills and must be happy to embrace technology!
- Good excel and numeracy skills
- Good attention to detail and able to work quickly and accurately to tight timescales
- Happy to deal with large amount of transactional processing.
- Pro-actively identifies client needs and keeps them informed of project status as appropriate
- Strong interpersonal and client handling skills
- Flexibility around working hours to accommodate the timing nature of pay and bill work (e.g. longer hours Tuesday/Wednesday then shorter hours Thursday/Friday)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Actively seeks to enhance expertise and knowledge
- Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Takes ownership of projects, and takes responsibility for quality control
- Acts as a role model for the team and values others expertise
- Provides assistance and shares experiences with others
- Commitment to self-development
- Participates in meetings, providing information and ideas with clarity and persuasiveness
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in an office or business environment
- Willing to learn and be keen and committed in a working environment
Please CLICK HERE to download our benefits booklet.
Please CLICK HERE to download the job description.
Mazars is all about people we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. As an international firm with strong European roots, we are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of our main strengths. We are an international, integrated, transparent and independent organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services. The Group has a presence over 75 countries and draws on the expertise of 17,000 professionals.
We all work within a culture of high support and high challenge at Mazars. We are not afraid to take on new and greater responsibilities. But we do this through encouragement not pressure and competition.
Mazars LLP is an equal opportunities employer and all applications received by the firm will be considered by the firm on the basis of their merit alone and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of background. All offers of employment will be conditional on the candidate having/securing the right to work in the UK and providing the firm with evidence of that right (as required by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006) prior to employment commencing.
Other recent jobs in Edinburgh