Permanent Hsbc Program ManagerCompany:
Job Description Draft:
We provide customer support services for many different clients and if that doesn’t sound exciting to you, we can assure you it is! We challenge you to come and work for us in a multilingual fun environment, where most speak at least two languages, and we communicate daily with people all across Europe!
We offer a good benefit package as below:
- 40 hours contract
- Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
- Learning and Development courses
- Career opportunities within the account
- Monthly incentives
What you need to do in return? Well…you need to establish, co-ordinate and implement new and existing clients business. To consistently manage and meet client requirements and expectations across all business units/sites and ensure effective communication between the Client and Sykes.We work on a fast paced environment where dedication and flexibility matters.
If you feel you would like to be part of this team and you are ready to show your best talents, please read on:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND END RESULTS
- Responsible for the accurate tracking of costs related &/or billable to the client.
- Responsible for the accurate and timeous invoicing of clients.
- Responsible for ensuring that all related prices, costs etc are kept up to date.
- Gain the commitment of employees to the clients Service Level Agreements
- Ensure the effective communication of the client’s business strategy and corporate identity, to the staff.
- Communication via the Supervisor, of policy, procedure and process to staff and ensure that they are adhered to.
- Communication of implementation plans and processes to the staff via the Supervisor.
- Ensure client satisfaction on quality and service levels
- To ensure that customers are provided with a ‘total solution’ to any complaints etc.
- Ensure that client confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Providing Advice to the supervisor regarding the needs of the client.
- To be the first point of contact for the client and all client related issues.
- Production of all client related reports both statistical and factual.
- Participation in the negotiation of new client business.
- Responsible for ensuring that the group achieves their SLA’s via communication of requirements and regular feedback on performance.
- To arrange and participate in any client meetings or QBR’s, providing relevant information as required.
- To prepare, implement, maintain and review new and existing client projects.
- Dealing effectively with client complaints and issues by escalating to the appropriate person and by taking the appropriate action.
- Ability to remain effective within a changing environment such as when faced with new tasks responsibilities or people.
- Ability to modify own behaviour (i.e. adopt a different style or approach) to reach a goal.
Client Relationship Management
- Pro-actively manages the relationship with the Client to ensure continued business partnership/ success.
- Exceeds client expectations by displaying a total commitment to identifying and providing solutions of the highest possible standards aimed at addressing client needs.
- Actively seeks input from internal and external sources to better understand client needs, perceptions, etc; makes efforts to ensure that client needs are listened to and understood by self and other team members.
- Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with the client.
- Effectiveness in identifying problems, seeking pertinent data, recognizing important information and identifying possible causes of problems
- Ability to evaluate data, develop course of action and reach logical decision.
- Generates new ideas and thinks of original solutions.
- Ability to establish efficiently an appropriate course of action for self and/ or others to accomplish a goal.
- Displays a good knowledge of Contact Centre operations.
- Able to understand the key drivers that affect the profitability and growth of an account and takes appropriate action to maximize success.
Project Management Skills
- Establishes courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Ensures objectives and deliverables are achieved to set specification and agreed on time scales.
- Takes responsibility for achieving results.
- Ability to manage workload to ensure tasks are completed and deadlines are met. The ability to prioritise and to delegate tasks.
- The ability to understand relevant data and carry out analysis to provide solutions and recommendations
- The ability to express thoughts, feelings and ideas effectively in individual and group situations (including non verbal communication); presenting ideas effectively (including use of visual aids); clearly expressing ideas in emails, letters or reports that have appropriate organisation and structure, correct grammar, and language and terminology; adjusting, language to the characteristics and needs of the audience.
- Ability to pick out important information in oral communication. Questioning and general reactions indicate “active” listening.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Educated to at least HND level or equivalent qualification
- An understanding of the Call Centre industry.
- Previous management experience
- Knowledge of problem solving and solution provision
- Experience of negotiation and diplomacy
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as to be able to lead that team on specific issues.
- Good communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Report writing skills
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and to work under pressure.
- Proven experience of dealing with staff of all levels
- Good MS Office skills
Other recent jobs in Edinburgh